The T .E .A. FACTORY CO. is a unique work space where left and right brained people work independently together. We are happiest working with people who love what they do and who do what they love. We know a happy brain is a more creative brain. Good things happen when bright and inspired people join together under one roof and let the creative process unfold. We believe creativity is contagious and we strive to provide the conditions for “accelerated serendipity” and innovation.
We’re located in a charming old factory building between Willow St. And Canal St. The building traces back to Pennsylvania blacksmith, William Harbster who produced locks, latches, hinges and a variety of other hardware items in his blacksmith shop, eventually forming the Reading Hardware Company in 1851. The building is home to some of Reading’s most successful small businesses such as Bill’s Khakis and Canal Street Pub.
T .E. A. FACTORY CO. is……
somewhere between home, office, cafe and venue.
Looking for a place to hold your next special event, class, meeting, or workshop? Interested in coworking ? Space is available here at the T.E.A. Factory!
For more information stop by and see us at
580 Willow Street, Reading, PA
- East West Massage, Wyomissing, PA
- Allison’s Clothing Co., West Reading, PA
- Swope’s Garage, Myerstown, PA
- Spring Garden Farms, Inc., Birdsboro, PA
- Integrative Massage & Reiki, West Reading, PA
- Crave Cafe, Sinking Spring, PA
- Haute Chocolate Cafe, West Reading, PA
- Susan Fellows, Artist/Musician
- Actors Dojo at the T. E. A. Factory